Composite Push to Connect Fittings for Inch (Imperial) Tubing, PT, R, BSPT Thread
Pneuflex's inch composite push to connect fittings (pneumatic fittings, push in fittings) are made of nickel plated brass(thread) and PBT(body). Stainless steel tube gripping claws, collars and release sleeves(collets) offer a quick hold and release mechanism to provide a low disconnection force for easy removal of the tubing. Pneuflex's push to connect fittings come in a variety of types, models and sizes to satisfy various piping demands and provide essential links between components in pneumatic systems. Accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4mm to 16mm and inch tubing O.D from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes ranges from BSPT, PT, R1/8 to BSPT, PT, R1/2.
- Accepts inch tubing from 1/8" to 1/2".
- Accommodate male and female thread from R1/8 to R1/2
- Release sleeve allows easy removal of tubing without damaging the tubing
- Multi-colored oval and round release sleeve
- Elbow, Tee, Y and Banjo with thread allow rotation of the body for ease of installation in confined spaces
|Fluid Admitted||Air, Vacuum, Water (no freezing)|
|Working Pressure||0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi|
|Proof Pressure||3.0Mpa | 435psi|
|Negative Pressure||-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg|
|Working Temperature||0—60°C | 32～140°F|
|Applicable Tube||PU / PA / PE / PVC|
|Body||Nickel Plated Brass & PBT|
|Lock Claw||Stainless Steel(SUS)|
Various Types of Metric Composite Push to Connect Fittings with PT, R, BSPT Thread