Composite Push to Connect Fittings for Inch (Imperial) Tubing, BSPP, G, Metric Thread
Pneuflex's metric composite push in fittings (pneumatic fittings, push to connect fittings) are made of nickel plated brass(thread) and PBT(body). Stainless steel tube gripping claws, collars and release sleeves(collets) offer a quick hold and release mechanism to provide a low disconnection force for easy removal of the tubing. Pneuflex's push in fittings (push to connect fittings) come in a variety of types, models and sizes to satisfy various piping demands and provide essential links between components in pneumatic systems. Accommodate inch tubing O.D ranging from 1/8" to 1/2" and inch tubing O.D from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes ranges from BSPP, G1/8 to BSPP, G1/2.
- Accepts inch tubing from 1/8" to 1/2"
- Accommodate male and female thread from BSPP, G1/8 to BSPP, G1/2
- Release sleeve allows easy removal of tubing without damaging the tubing
- Multi-colored oval and round release sleeve
- Elbow, Tee, Y and Banjo with thread allow rotation of the body for ease of installation in confined spaces
|Fluid Admitted||Air, Vacuum, Water (no freezing)|
|Working Pressure||0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi|
|Proof Pressure||3.0Mpa | 435psi|
|Negative Pressure||-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg|
|Working Temperature||0—60°C | 32～140°F|
|Applicable Tube||PU / PA / PE / PVC|
|Body||Nickel Plated Brass & PBT|
|Lock Claw||Stainless Steel(SUS)|